Walsh Media's Mission
Walsh Media brings a refreshing, common sense approach to everything we do – from recording IVR prompts and Message on Hold to recording VO for training videos or other marketing applications. No matter the size of your business or contact center, and no matter what type of voice recordings you require, we can help. And if your project requires files faster than our usual turnaround, we do our best meet your deadline. We sweat the details and go above and beyond for our clients every single day.
Founded in 1985 by Tim Walsh, Walsh Media was originally known as Jingle Phone Productions, and it specialized in customized professional voice recordings for telecommunications applications. Tim’s pioneering of Message on Hold soon followed, and our Chicagoland business quickly became one of the first in the country to successfully provide these productions to clients across the nation.
As time passed and automated technology for contact centers took hold, Walsh Media was ready to step into that market, and we’ve been specializing in professional voice recordings for contact centers ever since! In addition, we have expanded our offerings to include voice-overs for a variety of other audio projects as well.
Our services include:
- Script Consulting for IVR, Auto Attendant and Call Processing projects
- Script Translation to any language with the help of our translation partners around the world
- Professional Recording of your Telecom script by one of our experienced voice talent
- Expert audio editing to your system’s exact specifications
- Professional voice overs for corporate narration projects for marketing, training, e-learning, animations, and whiteboard videos
- Podcast intros/outros
- Narration VO for YouTube videos
See what we can do for your organization! And when you do, you can rest easy knowing that we pour our expertise into every aspect of every project – from script preparation, to recording and editing, to final delivery.
Our Elmhurst, IL Recording Studio
The tech we utilize at our Elmhurst studio delivers the best sound quality for your projects. It also allows us to connect to voice talent located all around the world:
- Professional recording studio located just 30 minutes from Chicago
- Worldwide network of partner studios
- Reaper and Sony recording & editing software
- Gretch-Ken Sound Isolation Booth
- Shure SM7B mic
- Phone Patch, Skype, Source Connect Now, and IPDTL+ Tel Connectivity
If you have any questions about our recording capabilities, please reach out to our Audio Services Department here.
SOURCECONNECT ID: AUDIOSRV
SKYPE ID: WALSH.MEDIA.STUDIO