What you say, how you say it.
It’s more than our slogan. It’s Walsh Media’s concentrated effort to help shape the way the world hears you.
You’ve developed a successful visual brand, now let’s work on your audio brand! We can help unify the voice of your company’s audio touchpoints – no matter where your customers are in the world.
We provide a professional one voice audio branding solution that delivers a cohesive and
brand-enhancing experience to your customers.
Recordings for Telecom
Our clients rely on Walsh Media to deliver professionally voiced IVR phone prompts for their locations around the world.
Your Speech Rec or Touch Tone IVR files can be recorded in any language needed, and they’ll be delivered to you ready-to-install!
Answer incoming calls with professional greetings that get callers where they need to go quickly and effortlessly.
We’ll deliver your custom voice prompts perfectly formatted for your phone system.
Keep callers engaged and informed with custom marketing messages your callers will hear on hold.
Want just music instead?
Our library of licensed music is sure to have a style that’s perfect for your brand.
Take advantage of our additional services to optimize your phone prompt scripting and help avoid the need for rerecords in the future.
IVR Script Consulting
After carefully going through to proofread your script, we can send suggestions to make your verbiage more concise, conversational (if that fits your brand), and easier for your callers to understand and navigate.
We have script translators located around the world who are ready to not only translate your script, but also make sure that it’s localized for the region where it will be heard.
SAID: Our proprietary online database of your telecom audio & scripting in one handy place, searchable by the text or voice you need.
It’s easy to get a project started with Walsh Media, and we’re here to help you every step of the way. Regardless of the type of audio you need, our process is simple and straight-forward:
• We discuss your brand and the sound you want to convey.
• We help you select a voice that best represents your company. You can sample a few of our English-speaking voices here. Interested in other voice options? Or do you need another language? We have talent located around the world, and we can provide more demos for you to sample. Just fill out the form below to get in touch. We’ll help you zero in on the perfect voice for all your recording needs.
• Send us your script. Your Walsh Media Project Manager will work with you and your team to shape what you say and how you say it.
• If you need script translation, no problem! We have translation partners located around the globe for multi-language recordings.
• Once you give final approval of your script, our Audio Services team will coordinate the recording and editing of your audio.
• We deliver your professional, on-brand audio, ready for you to use!
We have a very refreshing, common sense approach that our client’s appreciate. Our dedication to exceed our client’s expectations has lead to long-lasting client relationships that we’re very proud of!
Our Project Management and Audio Services teams have a total of over 100 years of combined experience in telecom scripting and recordings, and we put that experience to work to make your life easier by coordinating your recording project from start to finish. Once you provide your script to us, we handle the rest…prepping your script for the studio, scheduling your professional voice talent, coordinating the session, directing the talent during the session for the best, most natural-sounding read, editing your audio files, and formatting them to your specifications. You give us your script, we’ll give you your audio – ready to use.
Our standard turnaround time is five business days for all projects. If you need it sooner, just let us know. Expedite fees will apply.
You bet! Let us know you’d like to take advantage of our script consulting service. We can evaluate your verbiage and offer suggestions based on our years of industry know-how and best practices. Our suggestions will keep your verbiage clear, concise, and conversational.
Get in touch!